Thursday, February 20, 2014

MY DREAM, MY FUTURE...

Everybody is waiting and dreaming for a bright future. Of course, who wouldn’t want that? We all long for happy endings; happy endings in the near future.
Throughout our lives, we often dream for everything. If a person has a dream or a goal, he will surely be a better person with much better life. I have dreams for the future just like everyone else. And that is to become a TEACHER. I also want to share knowledge to students like me and help them develop their skills and abilities. And I will do everything to reach those aspirations and dreams that I have and of course with the help of our Lord.

“Laugh often, dream big, reach for the stars!” That’s exactly what I do and I’m not planning on stopping anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment